30th October 2020
Tier Two Safety Measures:
We will continue to deliver our events in a safe ‘COVID’ secure manner.
With the new ‘Tier Two’ enforcement coming into place on 1st November, in addition we will now be:
- Only allowing groups to attend that live in the same household (or are in the same support bubble)
- Weather permitting, delivering events outside
Please bear the following in mind before committing to your reservation, as we will not be held accountable if we cannot honour your booking due to contravention or lack of awareness of the new laws:
1. Any parties found to be knowingly booking multiple tables in order to increase the maximum number or accommodate multiple households will be refused service
2. Any parties mixing with other known parties in the Tasting Room will be politely asked to observe social distancing, and if this is not respected, refused service
3. Any parties booking the maximum of six and arriving with extra guests (including children of any age) will be turned away.
The Government has stipulated severe fines, not only for the restaurant if found to be in breach of these laws, but also for the guests themselves.
14th Sept 2020:
We want to give you an update on how the current coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) is impacting our business.
From Monday 14 September we will not be taking bookings for groups of any more than 6 people (please note this includes children of any age).
As a covid secure venue, we ARE allowed to host events. These will be done so with a number of measures in place to ensure our visitors and staff stay safe and by following Government Guidelines.
These measures include:
Track and Trace details of visitors will be taken on booking events (details will be kept for 21 days after attendance).
Our staff will wear face coverings when approaching you/your table.
Guests will remain 2m apart from separate parties at the venue
Hand sanitiser will be provided at all entrances and on tables
Single Use Disposables may be used
IF ANY ONE IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 THEY MUST STAY AT HOME AND FOLLOW GOV GUIDELINES.
When Booking an event: Please note bookings are non-refundable after the standard cooling off period. IF we have to postpone the event due to Gov guidelines, you will be issued with a voucher to use on our website.
We are happy to confirm that we are still open for business for all online orders and as always we offer a FREE LOCAL DELIVERY service to the following post codes:
HU4 / HU5 / HU6 / HU10 / HU13 / HU14 / HU15 / HU16 / HU17 / HU20 / DN14 7 / DN14 8 / YO43
We are also now offering 50% off delivery for all other UK destinations.
Have your wine delivered nationally from as low as £4.99!
All orders will be left on your doorstep to minimise any contact and to keep to the social distancing guidelines advised by our government.